8-weeks of pole conditioning workouts to improve your strength, flexibility, and performance in the air! This group coaching program will include 8-weeks of self-paced workouts to help you build strength, endurance, mobility, and flexibility on and off the pole.
#CreativeConditioning Pole Program is a program that prioritizes your health so that you can perform better in your daily life and become a badass on the pole. Not only will you will receive customized calories and macronutrients, but also the education on how to fuel your body for your own specific needs, pole tricks, and body goals.
ENROLL NOW FOR ONLY $199!
What can you expect from #Creative Conditioning Pole Program?
- 8 weeks of educational videos and weekly workouts
Each week you'll have a new workout to complete! These are easy to watch tutorials that will consistently build and challenge you as a pole dancer!
- Facebook Community with Weekly Workouts Posted!
You'll gain access to the private #CreativeConditioning Facebook group that will be a place to connect with other pole dancers! I will post weekly pole conditioning, mobility, and cross-training workouts there. I will also post information about how to nourish and take care of your body while working on your performance goals.
- Access to a nutritionist and pole professional whenever you're struggling
I'm here for you to support you on this journey! Even though this program is no longer live, You will have access to me and the opportunity to schedule calls and ask questions.
- BONUS: You'll also receive access an additional 2-weeks of handspring conditioning.
- Oh, and one more bonus: You'll get access to the self-paced "All Things Nutrition" course to help you bridge the gap and make you a stronger pole dancer!
ENROLL NOW FOR ONLY $199!
Who is #Creative Conditioning for?
- Anyone who has been taking classes, but doesn't have a plan of action to build strength and is confused how to get there.
- You feel like you've been trying but it's hard to see progress.
- You feel stuck or that you've hit a pole plateau.
- You're training for an upcoming competition/performance and you need the extra conditioning accountability.
- Someone who is willing to invest time and effort into themselves at least 30-minutes a day 3X per week for 8 weeks.
Who is #Creative Conditioning NOT for?
- Anyone who is not willing to try something new with an open mind.
- Someone who has a "quick fix" mentality.
- Someone who isn't committed to putting in the work when things get challenging.
- Anyone who uses excuses not to do the work needed to get stronger.
what my clients say...
"Contacting Stacey was the best decision I ever made in my fitness goals. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable and professional, but she is also the best cheerleader you could ever hope for. When I had my initial consultation, I could tell that Stacey was passionate about helping people reach their full potential in the gym and fitness goals. She is approachable, kind, and understanding. When I work out with Stacey, I feel like I am working out with a girlfriend. When we have our sessions, the time flies, and before I know it, my hour is up. She makes going to the gym fun, and each time we meet, I leave the gym feeling motivated and pumped up for the rest of my day. She always makes my workouts challenging, but never overwhelming. I used to feel insecure in gym, but now I have gained confidence, and not just in the gym, but in myself. She has taken the time to listen to all my needs in order to design a program that has worked perfectly for my lifestyle. I have seen a huge change in my body and overall wellness since I have started training with Stacey. "
- Maggie (San Diego, CA)
"I was 215 lbs. I was unhappy and terrified to go back to the gym. I was also very intimidated to work with a trainer, especially a girl trainer. Working with Stacey helped me remember what health and fitness felt like. When I said the words "I can't." She pushed me to see that I could. She showed me ways of working hard for myself, inside and out. I have pushed through old injuries and fast weight gain with her help. Stacey helped me with my form in my work outs. She showed me the strength I didn't know I had and because of her help and drive I'm back to loving my body and working out again, and actually enjoying it. Having Stacey by your side is an amazing experience. She's tough, fun, and really gets to know you and your capabilities. She is there with you to help share some of that accountability. I have lost over 50 lbs. I'm not scared of any gym. I eat cleaner. I enjoy doing all different types of work outs and that is because of Stacey and what she taught me. I'm looking forward to working with her for a very long time. "
- Kala (San Diego, CA)
Do I need a pole?
Is this program for beginners?
How much time will this take?
How is this program different?
How long will I have access to this?
What equipment will I need?
Is there a money-back guarantee?
How do I know this will work for me?
I'm a certified nutrition coach and personal trainer who has helped hundreds of individuals take to become stronger, leaner, healthier, and more confident without needing another diet ever again.
I've struggled with nutrition, body image, and understanding what works FOR ME for most of my life. I've been able to take all my trials and tribulations to FINALLY find a system that works. And I'm here to share that with you.
I'm now here to teach you simple tools that actually work. No more yo-yo dieting or questioning what you should be doing.
ENROLL NOW FOR ONLY $199!